Single Girl Obsessions to Get Your New Year Started on the Right Foot
The New Year begins with so many good intentions. We feel optimistic about our futures. Prepared to take on the world. If winter has us down, the New Year surely lifts our spirits high and makes our futures seem brighter than ever.
I’ve heard many times from different people that the way you start a year is the way you’ll end it. If that’s the case, I hope we all start our year off with smiles on our faces and a happiness that sticks with us all year long.
In fact just to make sure this is the case, TSD has rounded up a list of fun finds that are sure to bring you a smile. In no particular order, we bring to you 10 Single Girl Obsessions that keep us beaming.
1. Kate Middelton Reminding Us that Ours Dreams of Growing Up to Be Princesses Aren’t Crazy After All
2. Disney Characters, Movies, and Songs that Will Always be Our Favorites No Matter How Old we Get
3. Super-People who are Our Super Heroes When We Need them Most
4. Super Heroes who Reveal Themselves to Be Normal People We Can Totally Relate To
5. Parents Who Give Us Hope We Can Still Be Really Cool and Fun When We Have Kids
6. Baby Animals in Onsies. OMG right?
7. Best Friends that Remind Us How Much we Love Our Own BFFs
8. Babies that Remind Us to Appreciate all the Little Gifts Life Brings Us
9. Cute Chubbies that Eradicate Any Guilt We Have Over our Chocolate Obsession
10. And This Little Guy Who’s Smile Can’t Help But Make the Corners of Our Own Mouths Turn Up
Happy New Year!